Monday, March 3, 2008

Finally home, enjoying time with my husband and dogs.

Febuary 29th I finally was released from the hospital along with my feeding tube. This tube physically enters my stomach about 5 inches to the right of my belly button. I am relying on this tube to feed me 24 hours a day until my body decides that it wants to eat and develop an appatite again. So I am hooked up to this machine which is attached to a IV pole which can really be a pain in the butt.
I have learned to sneak a break from the machine and exit the house.

Trying to get my life back to normal again is going to be a challenge….

More later when I have the energy, but thanks for all the support I have received to date – it has been greatly apprecieated.

4 Comments:

At March 5, 2008 at 3:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are home.
I am thinking of you and wish for you comfort.
Donna

 
At March 6, 2008 at 12:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're finally home Wendy! Take care and be well. Hope you'll soon be outdoors with family & friends, doggies, the garden....
All the best,
Wendy2

 
At March 12, 2008 at 10:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy - that's great news that you are home and here's hoping that spring will soon make an appearance. Hope you are feeling stronger every day. With all my best wishes, Jennifer

 
At April 7, 2008 at 4:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing Wendy? Hope you're recovering well and enjoying the spring.
All the best,
Wendy2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home